Saturday, February 19, 2011

Goodnight...

I woke up today, after four long years. Or maybe five. And my dreams seem to be pretty fresh.
In these last four or five years, I have met a number of people in my dreams. Some who have taught me a lot and some who have taught me little. Surprisingly, every single person, has taught me something or the other. Yea, even the most insignificant ones.
So, I learnt about failures, about the 'luck factor', about being clueless, about friends, about people you think you know so well, about about losing everything, about being indifferent, a little about relationships, a thing or two about love and a lot of things about life.
My dreams, however, never taught me how to live. That is something I have to learn by myself. And I'm glad. But as erratic, pleasant or even negative as my dreams may be, it gave me some of my best memories. Memories that I shall always treasure but not cling on to.

So, here's to another few years of deep slumber, some more dreams, more people. And a lot more learning. 'night.

No comments: