Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day - something

Anxiety, a not so welcome part of my life. Usually, I wouldn't admit but somehow I feel a bit vulnerable today, which is why it's easier to confess. Love it or hate it, I just can't get rid of it. Well, I'm not quite sure how serious the problem is or if it's a problem at all but it surely is taking over a good part of me.
Of late, I haven't limited myself. No, not when it comes to worrying. Last time I posted about my love for worrying was when I was hit by the fear of death. Of mouth cancer to be precise. Well, that fear still stands, only that the mouth cancer has been replaced by some other not so fatal disorder. And before you call me selfish, let me tell you that I worry about other people dying too.
The Internet told me I'm a maniac or just a step short. And when I refused to agree, it gave me this.
:
Well, I won't say I felt better but the consequences of worrying about why I worry so much were mildly amusing.
That said, I don't think I can find a way out by typing search words on google. Really. I know all that. But I'm not even sure if I actually want a real answer. Maybe because for that I would have to acknowledge that I really do have a problem. And like I earlier said, I don't even know if it's a problem at all.

No comments: