Monday, September 13, 2010

the mind that stopped thinking

a part of me is delighted and the rest, nervous. The moment I have to think too hard to write this blog, I know I'm forcing myself, that I shouldn't continue. So, today after a month or more, as I finally let my fingers do the talking, I feel uncertain. I'm not sure of what I want to say. I have nothing on my mind, or maybe just too many. Whatever the case, all I know is that today I write just for the love of it. For the fact that I couldn't, for so many days and also, for the fact that I might not be able to, for a long time.
While I was busy wishing for a great job, loads of money and a big commercial career, I forgot two things. One, that I'm getting into advertising, that too as a writer and two, that all these dreams of earning big and getting a job and blah blah, take away a lot. I don't know how right I am, but I don't think any thing's worth it if it takes you away from yourself.
But no matter how much I pledge, how much I resolve, it seems futile. I've become one of them, those who'll know nothing beyond what they do... annoyingly limited.
And that's the last thing I want to do, I don't want to get stuck somewhere and settle down for the lack of an option. I don't want to get addicted to neglecting things and people I love.
And I wish I could let people know the same...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sound incomplete are u?
I miss u
sid