Saturday, April 03, 2010

Complicated, isn't just another word.

This is it, that's what I'm told.Not that I'd know.
I think the insane simplicity of things is a slight complication.And don't I know my love for complications.Ours is a regretful love story...we're together even though we hate it.

Sing, like you used to,
just to make me cry
speak,like you always do
when you look into my eyes.
laugh, like you'd ask me to
when you'd want to make me smile
walk, like you did that day
when you turned and said goodbye

3 comments:

Bala said...

Hi! Saw your last post. Have a beautiful song from a friend I can send you. Not able to find the link on the net. I can send it by email.
Cheers!
Bala

Ananya said...

hey, yea sure send it to me.my email's azure67ster@gmail.com

Ananya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.